CBD has been around for thousands of years and has recently enjoyed newfound popularity due in part to the legalization of marijuana and the buzz (no pun intended!) around all of the positive impacts of hemp and CBD. We have thoroughly researched and vetted the products we are selling to our valued patients and are confident that they are of the highest quality and can potentially provide therapeutic relief for a wide variety of ailments. This topic can be complex and Dr. Chris Galeotti is always available to discuss in more detail and answer any questions you may have.
Discounted pricing for our Patients!
We are offering our Adjust Your Healing CBD Chiropractic Cream to our valued patients at a competitive price. To celebrate the introduction of this product to our practice, we are offering a special price for a limited time of $39 per jar if at least two jars of CBD cream are purchased. The regular price for one jar is $49 . Please stop by our Gilbertsville, PA location to purchase your cream today! We will be offering the option to purchase online in the near future.
CBD, Industrial Hemp and the Endocannabinoid System at a Glance:
- CBD stands for Cannabidiol, which is one of the most popular components found in industrial hemp, containing less than .3% of THC. (Note: our products contain 0% THC.)
- Industrial hemp is one of the most versatile resources in the world, with over 50,000 uses. The oils derived from its seeds contain all nine amino acids and other important fatty acids, and vitamins A, B C and D. Industrial hemp plants take only about 4 months to mature, and their cultivation process requires no chemicals, pesticides or herbicides.
- Endocannabinoid system. In 1988, researchers identified the endocannabinoid system in the human body. Endocannabinoids are the molecules naturally produced in our bodies that are closely related to proper functioning of the immune system and are mimicked by the cannabinoids found in the cannabis plant. Cannabinoids fit perfectly into the receptors found in our nervous and immune systems, helping to enhance the body’s own homeostasis and health. Our CBD cream helps support the incredible endocannabinoid system.
- CBD is unique in that it provides a wide range of potential therapeutic applications, making it an excellent choice for many wellness products.
- CBD “full spectrum” includes all of the cannabinoids from the plant, including THC. It is not yet legal to sell this product in the state of Pennsylvania and we are not offering it at this time.
- CBD “isolates” provide a more concentrated form of CBD with higher purity. This is the type of CBD used in the products we provide.
- The FDA has yet to designate CBD as a health product.